I volunteered at Cali's preschool a few days before Spring Break. Cali LOVES when one of us stays at her school!! It's fun to see what she does all day. It's also fun to take pics while I'm there. :)
Her class just finished learning about the rainforest so they each had their own catterpillar that they watched go through it's life cycle. When I was there, they were butterflies! Cali showed me hers (they all looked the same to me but they all seemed to know their butterflies). She was so excited to show me. :)
Cali's butterfly "Lovey"
The reading/learning section of their class was decorated like the rainforest...
with rain makers...
At recess Cali and her friend were swinging on the swings while singing songs like "Call me maybe". Haha
and she loved going down the slide too...
Later they sang the "Alphabet Song" and a few of the kids got to go up and sing the song all by themselves while pointing to the letters. Cali got to do it and she did great!











0 comments:
Post a Comment