Tuesday, April 16, 2013

EM'S 1ST BIRTHDAY

Luckily I prepared myself for Em's first birthday because it was a tough one! Knowing she's my last baby made it really sad that she turned 1... especially because it went by so incredibly fast. We had a fun day with her. I spent the morning snuggling and kissing her cute face because it was her birthday. :) I also took some pictures of her, of course...


Michelle got out Stella's 1st birthday hat for Em to use...
(it was WAY to small for her head so we just took 1 picture)



We went to lunch at Cafe Rio for her birthday. She gobbled up her beans, rice, sweet pork and quesadilla. :)

Geoff brother and his family were so awesome and offered to host Em's birthday party. We wanted to have a party with everyone in town since there were quite a few of us around that week. :) Em LOVES Minnie Mouse so I got some Minnie plates and stuff and made a cake and cupcakes. We got some pizza and had fun with everyone there...

Eating pizza...

She loves her Daddy!

Auntie Michelle

Her cake...
(I forgot to remove it from the pan before frosting it. Ooops!)

Getting ready for the cake!



Singing "Happy Birthday"...

She tried to touch the flame and Geoff blew it out super fast. Haha

She wasn't sure what to do with it...
(because the pan was in the way!)



Everyone enjoying their cake/cupcakes...




She finally tried a little of it...




I traded her cake for a cupcake. She liked that more...



Uncle Kevin playing with Em...



Cali and her cousin Zoe are only 2 months apart and don't get to play very much because we live so far BUT... they are so much alike and it's fun to watch them play. It's like watching twins run around together. They played dress up with Zoe's dresses and then let us take pictures of them...


Then on the way out Cali bowed like a true princess...


1 comments:

Michelle said...

That pic of me and Em is way cute. I love that kid.