Thursday, April 4, 2013

AEDAN'S 6TH BIRTHDAY!

It is so crazy to me that I have a 6 year old! The years have flown by and we are so lucky to have this adorable kid. He is so awesome!

I let him open his Angry Birds bag before school (since it had shirts and undies in it). He was ecstatic!


Aedan's "Angry Birds smile"

Aedan brought goody bags to his class (totally forgot to take a pic) and they celebrated at the end of the day (it was a half day... lucky kid!). He got a birthday hat so I took a picture of him wearing that (he was way more excited than he looks)...



When he got home from school, I let him open one more present. He had been asking for "Wreck it Ralph" so he was pretty excited!


At least one of them posed for the picture right? :)

For dinner Aedan chose Red Robin (yum!) so we headed over there. Grandpa Jim met us there to give him his present (he loved it!) but he couldn't stay...



Grandma, Grandpa and Maegan all went to Red Robin with us and it was delicious and fun. :)








 After Red Robin, we went back to our place and Aedan opened the rest of his presents from us and the ones from Grandma, Grandpa and Maegan...

Em sat and played with the ribbon. :)








Then it was time for cake! He wanted a white cake with white frosting so that's what I made. He loved his Angry Birds candles. :)






A picture with Mom and a picture with Dad on his birthday...


So, how do we feel about having a 6 year old???



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of Em laid back in Geoff's lap while Aedan is opening his gifts. So stinking cute!