One of the reasons we went to Utah was my soon to be Sister-in-law's bridal shower. My baby brother is getting married April 26th!! I still can't believe he's old enough to drive so getting married is a little crazy for me. He is 24 so I guess I need to let him grow up a little. :) We are so excited and can't wait for the big day! We had the shower at my sister's house and her and my Mom did a lot of planning for it. One of Kristal's sisters helped also and it turned out pretty cute. My Mom asked Geoff to decorate the cake and make some goodies so we (mostly he) spent the day in the kitchen baking away. :) My sister Tammy and I ran to get Kristal some other presents (the AFTER the wedding kind. hee hee) and to get balloons for the shower. When we were getting in the car with the balloons, one of them popped right next to my head and all of a sudden I had this totally gross helium goop on my forehead. I was pretty grossed out. Who knew helium balloons had goop in them? Or was this just a random goopy balloon? OR was it not helium related at all but just something even grosser?? Either way... YUCK!
While we were at the mall I saw some shoes on sale and they were painting the shoes for free so I bought her the shoes and then had then paint Hello Kitty on them. She was pretty dang excited about them when I showed her...
The shower was a success and I think Kristal had a great time! I took tons of pictures, of course, but here are only a few of them...










1 comments:
Not that I am surprised, but the cake looks awesome Geoff.
Post a Comment