Sunday, July 3, 2011

A SHARK & SOME WATERMELON

Grandma, Grandpa & Maegan all came over on Thursday to go swimming! I cut up some watermelon and put it in the fridge so it would be nice and cold to take down to the pool and snack on while we swam.
The kids had a blast swimming with Grandma, Grandpa & Maegan there!! Geoff joined us when he got home from work and when we were done swimming we had Togo's for dinner. YUM!!!


Aedan taking a break to play with a truck...

Aedan & Maegan:

Grandpa & Grandma

Swimming around:

Swimming train:

Grandma & Cali

Maegan:

Grandma & Aedan:


Grandpa put Cali on his back and swam her around. Then Grandma was a shark chasing her and trying to eat her. It was a fun game. She did it with Aedan too and he would swim to me or get out of the pool and laugh. 




I took some of Aedan & I:


Cali spent a lot of time at the watermelon bowl. The kids LOVE watermelon (possibly more than I do even). She just stood there eating piece after piece and if she got in the water she'd get out a few minutes later to go back for more.


0 comments: