Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4TH OF JULY FUN!

We went to a big church breakfast at the park to start out our day. It was HUGE with tons of food. We put on our red, white and blue and headed over.
Geoff grilled us some cheeseburgers (we figured 4th of July was a day for burgers, ect) and it was delicious!!
Some friends invited us to go with them to watch the fireworks but Geoff had a paper to write so he couldn't go. I was going to take the kids but the fireworks didn't start until 9 and I wasn't sure how late we'd be out and how tired they would be. So, Geoff put them to bed and worked on his paper while I went to watch the fireworks.

Aedan posed for his picture but Cali didn't want to so I had to catch her on the run (literally). I decided to stick with the pigtails since they are so cute and I already had the flowers made. :)



Aedan pulled this wagon around all over! He let Cali sit in it or he'd just pull it by itself. Sometimes it would get stuck and he'd sit there and figure out how to un-stuck it and then keep going.




The wagon was a little wet from the ice and fruit they pulled in the wagon which resulted in this...


Geoff and the kids went over by the lake. Cali was close to the edge so Geoff told her if she didn't move away from the edge he was gonna throw her in. In this picture Cali is asking Geoff "You want me to throw you in?" He said it was pretty funny. That's our sassy Cali for ya!


Geoff used the ice water to wash the kids hands. They thought it was so fun! Cali wanted to do it again and again and I'm not sure why because the water was COLD! She sat and played with it for a while, crazy girl!


 The kids loved the ice cream! YUM!!
(I love Cali's face!)

A few (not so great) iphone pics of the fireworks...


0 comments: