Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OH, OUR ACHING BACKS!

Since we've moved into our apt we've been using our futon as our couch. My back has been killing me and 2 weeks ago I stood up and it kinked my back so bad it took 2 chiropractor visits to get it back to normal.
So, I saw an ad with 4th of July sales on couches the other day and showed Geoff (his back has been aching from the futon too). We both agreed our backs couldn't handle it any longer! :)
I didn't want an expensive couch when our 2 little munchkins are just gonna dirty it up anyway so we went and found the cheapest comfiest (is that a word?) couch there and got it! Aedan is very proud of himself because he picked out his favorite (which happened to be the one we already chose) and that's the one we got. Him and Cali both think it's pretty cool.
It doesn't exactly match our decor but I got some pillows I liked and I'll just have to find some stuff to tie it together somehow. We are happy with our couch and our backs thank us for putting them out of their misery. :)
Here are the kids showing off the new couch...





Aedan pretending to sleep...

0 comments: