Today we wore Red, White & Blue for the 4th of July tomorrow. Cali wore a cute dress and I put her hair in the pigtails again but made flowers this time. Aedan wanted to take pictures outside so on our way to the car we took some pictures and had some fun with it. :)
Me & the kids:
Kisses!
This is supposed to be a kiss but it doesn't look like that's what's going on:
After church we went to help cut a bunch of fruit for a big 4th of July breakfast at the park tomorrow (with church peeps) so I changed Cali so she could keep the flowers in. I thought she looked pretty cute. :)
Aedan wanted pictures too but was being silly:
When we were gone Aedan got his shoes all wet and dirty so he wouldn't put them on and wouldn't walk on the ground either. So, I had him wear my flip flops. His little feet looked cute in my big flip flops and he posed in them.
walking away...


















0 comments:
Post a Comment