Yesterday my step-sister came over to make dinner for her dad (and all of us) and brought her daughter Addison. She is 6 months younger than Aedan so she likes playing with Aedan and Cali both. They all wanted to go outside so I went out there with them (and Maegan too of course). I know there have been a million pictures of them playing outside lately but I just can't resist! They love playing outside!!
These first 3 are almost identical but I love all 3.








Aedan was running around cracking up:
(a little blurry but I love that smile!)

When all the kids wanted to run around in the street with their cars, tricycles, ect Geoff got his bike and rode around with him. I took a picture of him and then my battery was too low so I went in to charge it. This picture cracks me up though because he's showing off his shirt again. He really is proud to be awesome!! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment