Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Bunny

So, in case you haven't heard the news... WE'RE MOVING! Geoff got a job in CA so we decided to move there. He was having no luck here in Vegas and I've wanted to move back to CA ever since I left so this is a dream come true for me. :) We are really sad to leave our friends here and will miss them a ton!
So, we've been trying to plan out our move and start the packing process. It's not fun (of course I don't know anyone who actually enjoys packing up a whole house full of stuff). I was packing up our room today and Cali saw a bunny of mine that I LOVE and she decided she loves it too. This bunny is from my good friend (and one of my favorite people) Michelle so I took some pictures of her loving it just so she could see. It was super cute! Every time I tried to pack it again she's get sad and want me to give it to her again.




1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, well I am kind of sad you are moving too. I never go to CA, and SL is so far for you now. ;( This is why I have yet to acknowledge it. I suppose I knew it would happen eventually. I am happy though that Geoff has a job and that you are going home with your family.

That is so cute about the bunny. Who would have thought? You have had that bunny almost 10 years now! So crazy. I guess when I bought it I must have known that your future daughter would love it. :)