Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

We started celebrating Father's Day last night by going to Outback for dinner. We went with my parents and Maegan too. It was super yummy!! Then this morning my Mom, Maegan and I got up and made a huge breakfast for the Daddy's of the house. The kids made these cute little ties with their picture on them at church so they each brought theirs in for him. After church we gave Geoff his Father's Day presents which he thought was pretty cool. :)
Maegan has a whole bunch of lacy scrunchiis from when she was Cali's age and my Mom said that Cali can have them so I tried it out for the 1st time last night. I thought it was so super cute that I put them in her hair for church today too.

Cali with a cute scrunchii in her hair:



I gave Cali a bite of my salad and then she totally finished it!


Cali loved our yummy sunday. :)

Aedan played peek-a-boo with his blanky:


After ice cream she was a little chilly so she snuggled her blanket:

and Daddy too...


Breakfast in bed:




Cute scrunchii pigtails!!




Aedan looked super cute today too. :)


I went a little overboard this year because Geoff's job is totally casual so I decided to get him a few pairs of plaid shorts and a few shirts. As a little bonus I got him "The Princess Bride" on blue ray. We have it on DVD but when we watched it on blue ray a while back we were amazed at the difference and since we both LOVE that movie I thought it was a good idea. :)

I totally hate the colors red & yellow together (YUCK!) but I love this shirt and so does Geoff. He always quotes Barney from "How I met your mother" who says stuff like "I was sick but then I decided to stop... and be awesome instead." So, this shirt seemed perfect. :)

Cali giving Daddy love...

Thanks to the most amazing Daddy in the world! He works so hard to take care of us and make sure we are always happy. We love you!!

0 comments: