Lately Cali has been hitting the "terrible twos" and she won't even be 2 until October. We never experienced it with Aedan because he talked so well he could always just tell us what he wanted. He was the best 2 year old. I think Cali is making up for it though. She is definitely our little drama queen! If she doesn't get what she wants (and we usually have no idea what that is) then she throws herself on the ground and screams. I think it should be called "traumatic twos" because everything is like the end of the world when she is upset. Luckily we think it's kinda funny... otherwise I think I would go crazy!
Anyone have any good tips???


She is happy a good amount of the time...
Oh, and Aedan might have been a great 2 year old but right when he hit 3 he started being a little pill! He's testing the limits on everything and won't listen to anything I say!! I sit here and wonder what happened to my perfect little angel? This is normal right??


0 comments:
Post a Comment