Today I got to see some friends from forever ago! We're talking the first few years after high school. We hung out all the time and had so much fun! We all have kids now so we went to Chuck E Cheese's for some pizza and games. Aedan & Cali had never been there so they thought it was pretty cool. It was fun to chat and catch up with the girls. :)
Aedan thought the rides were so cool!!




They both wanted to sit in all the seats with steering wheels and "drive".



They both jumped around on that dance game.


Aedan thought the tickets were super cool!!
(he didn't know what they were for though)

but she got used to it after a few seconds:
There was a little "bus" for toddlers that they could climb inside and the there's a slide at the other end. Cali couldn't get enough of it and kept going in just to go down the slide. Aedan thought it was pretty cool too.Us girls!! Bryn, Mandy and me are in the first one and Jen, Mandy and I are in the second one. Then Mandy's hubby came over so that we could all be in one together. The last one is me, Jen, Mandy & Bryn. I have some gooood memories with these girls. :)











1 comments:
Christy, you always have the funnest blog posts! I love reading what you do with your kids.
Post a Comment