Monday, October 19, 2009

Our weekend in Utah...

We went to Utah for the weekend to see some family and my friend Michelle! I mentioned in a previous post that Michelle was doing our family pictures and also Cali's 1 year pictures. Don't get too excited because I don't have them yet and these are not of that. :)
I did get some fun pictures of what we did do while we were there. Friday was spent with Michelle and her daughter Stella and it was so fun! Stella is absolutely adorable and I fell in love with her little walk... so cute and unique!! The kids had fun with her and I always love seeing Michelle. She took us to a beautiful place with tons of fall leaves for our photo shoot and then we went to dinner where her hubby Brent met up with us. Michelle has the only pictures from that so I can't post them yet but we got a few cute ones. :)
Saturday was spent with my sister Tammy and her daughter Alexis. Aedan and Alexis had way too much fun playing together and it's so fun to watch them. In the morning we went to pick out pumpkins at this fun little place. Tammy and I went to a Farmer's Market while the kids napped (Geoff stayed home with them) and then after the kids naps they had so much energy that Tammy and I took them for a walk. They loved that!
Saturday night we headed over to Geoff's brother Tom's house to stay the night there with his family. You would think that Lyndsey and I were the ones that stayed up late talking right? Well, I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed but Geoff and Tom stayed up super late talking. I like to tease by saying they're like a couple of girls! :) They are such good friends and it's nice when they get to see each other. The next morning the kids all spent some time on their big trampoline. Aedan was a little nervous about it for a while but once Geoff got on there with him he was fine. I was a little nervous about Cali getting on it but Geoff put her up there and she had so much fun there was no taking her off! Her cousin Abi jumped with her and she had the best time! That girl has no fear!! :)

Going on a Pumpkin Hunt...


Aedan searching for the perfect pumpkin...


He found a couple of little rabbits...

ran around with Alexis...

and found the perfect Aedan size pumpkin...

Cali just chilled the whole time and she let
me get a few pictures of her...


Tammy & Alexis...

Geoff put Aedan on his shoulders for a while...


Aedan and Alexis spent the afternoon playing and had such a great time!

The kids watching tv... they each had their own chair.

Aedan and Alexis were upstairs and Tammy found them on her bed playing and jumping around. We ran up with our cameras.




Playing their "Flutes" (remote controls)...

Going for a walk...



They got a treat before we headed home...

Sunday morning Aedan, Cali, Abi, Colton and Denver all had a great time jumping on the trampoline. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cali's face in these!! You can totally tell she was having a blast!














One last picture of Cali's hair all over the place...
A few funny things from our ride home...
We stopped at "Five Guys Burgers" in St. George and got some burgers, fries and a drink. Aedan doesn't get soda very often so he wanted to drink the whole thing. We told him he needed to eat something before he could have another sip. He got up and started walking away from us and we were like "Where the heck is he going?" so we watched him as he walked up to the counter where the guy was calling numbers and started talking to him. Geoff went over there to get him and he was asking the guy for his own cup. We cracked up.
Also while there, Geoff looked over and noticed this couple sitting at a table near by. The man had ear phones in his ears and was listening to music or something. The lady had a romance novel out and was reading it. We cracked up! That sure said a lot about their relationship. :)

0 comments: