We've had such a fun relaxing Sunday and it's been great! Here are a few of our favorite moments so far...
The day started out like every other day with my shower. I got dressed, came out to the front room and sat on the couch to brush my hair. Cali saw what I was doing and decided she wanted to brush my hair too...
What a big helper! I wasn't sure I'd get all the hair brushed all by myself. :) So, then a little later I decided to make cookies and scotch-o-roos for my little brother Kevin. They turned out excellent (I realized recently that I'm make really yummy stuff!) and apparently the kids thought so too. Aedan saw the cookies and helped himself and since he is so great at remembering Cali now, he handed her a cookie too. She came in and was covered in chocolate...
You can tell she really enjoyed that cookie! You can't tell but it's all over her pants too.
The kids were playing in Cali's room and when Cali came crawling out this is what she looked like...
I guess Aedan thought they both needed band-aids on their heads for some reason. I'm actually not sure where he got them since I don't remember ever putting band-aids in Cali's room but oh well. It was pretty funny. Cali gave me her usual huge smile for a close up with her band-aid. Aedan did also...


We had a good laugh over that one. Since I had taken quite a few random pictures today I thought I'd share them all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment