Cali had her 12 month appointment yesterday and she is doing excellent!
Height: 29.75 inches
Weight: 19 pounds
We already put her in her new car seat and then found out she is 19 pounds (she needs to be 20). The doctor said it wasn't a big deal and really, what are the cops gonna do... pull out a scale and weigh her? :) Plus, I can't imagine Cali letting us turn her back around after getting to sit facing forward. She thinks it's awesome!! So, we're leaving it the way it is.
She is walking all over the place now and loves it! She just started standing up without help because she does it the hard way for some reason. She doesn't use her hands at all when she stands up. She goes up on one knee (like she proposing) and then lifts herself up to standing. Interesting. :) We love watching her do all this fun stuff!
Just a funny random picture I took of her the other day. She found a ribbon so I put it on her head and she thought it was funny.

0 comments:
Post a Comment