Yesterday was Cali's 1st birthday!! It flew by so fast it didn't quite seem real but we are so excited! It was such a fun day and by the end we were all exhausted. Here is her day...
Birthday Breakfast!!
A pancake breakfast made by Daddy...



New Carseat!!
Putting in her new car seat... facing forward!!

She thought she was so cool and all the way to lunch we heard giggles in the back seat from both kids...


Birthday Lunch!
We went to Applebees for lunch. Cali tried a lemon for the 1st time and I missed her 1st reaction to it since she turned her head but I got these ones (the last one makes me laugh)...
The Applebees waiters sang "Happy Birthday" to her and said she must be the youngest birthday they've celebrated. :) I totally forgot bibs so we put sweaters on the kids. I didn't want Cali's outfit getting all messy. She LOVED her sunday and Aedan loved the big ice cream cookie sunday thing we got...
The kids had a great time!
The Park!
We went to the park so the kids could play and I also wanted to do an unofficial photo shoot of Cali for her birthday just to see how they turned out (I'll post those seperately). The kids had fun swinging and playing...
Birthday Party!!
For Cali's "Party" Nick, Amy & Hailey came over. Amy made yummy ravioli's and brought them and we had cupcakes for Cali's birthday. By the time we got around to cupcakes it was past her bedtime and she was already tired for her long day so she was super mellow during the celebration. :) Amy got birthday hats and put little curly ribbons on them and they were so cute!
Singing "Happy Birthday"!!
The kids enjoyed their cupcakes and Cali even enjoyed hers a little. :)
I LOVE the pictures of little Hailey eating her cupcake... she was super excited about it!
We all went into the other room to chat and Nick found Aedan in the kitchen making his own creation...




0 comments:
Post a Comment