Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our Halloween day was pretty relaxed but we did stop by to drop some Halloween sugar cookies off for my little brother Kevin, we also stopped by to see Nick, Amy & little Hailey in their awesome costumes and then Geoff carved his pumpkin. Then we went to a fun Halloween party and trick or treated a little with Aedan. It was a fun day!

Nick, Amy & Hailey
I have to show off my sister-in-law's amazing pirate ship she made for Hailey! It was originally a wagon but you can't even tell. The picture doesn't even do it justice. It was incredible and I was so impressed with her handy work! Here is little Hailey in her pirate ship...





Geoff's amazing pumpkin

Every year Geoff carves the most amazing pumpkins and I have to show off his work. This year he waited too long to go find pumpkins so he only ended up with one but he did a great job.

Before...

after...

Jack the pumpkin king...

Geoff with his pumpkin...

Halloween Night

Aedan ate some skittles and was showing
me the colors on his hand...

Geoff and Cali...

I did my pigtails a little different tonight and liked it better...

Geoff walking with the kids during "Trick or Treating"...

Aedan and I walking down the street
(the apron makes me look pregnant but don't worry... I'm not!)
It was a fun night and the kids had a great time in their costumes. Halloween is so fun!! I hope everyone else had a great Halloween too!

0 comments: