Monday, August 17, 2009

Tea anyone?

While Geoff and I were shopping last week, we went to this store "Janie & Jack" that is really expensive but has CUTE clothes! I went straight to the clearance section (yes, I'm cheap! How else do you think Cali has so many clothes though?) and found this dress that was reasonably priced. I thought it was so adorable and had to get it! It has little tea pots and plates, ect all over it.





I got Aedan a new shirt (from Target... much cheaper!) and he was being silly and smiley so I got some pictures of him also:



4 comments:

Michelle said...

It is called SAVVY! NOT cheap!

Heidi said...

Girl I ALWAYS shop clearance! I try to buy most of Noah's clothes on clearance now for next season. I have a box in his closet with clothes that I bought for a few dollars each that goes up to 4t! LOL, yesterday I bought him 2 bathing suits for next summer for next to nothing! can't beat bargain shopping

Christy said...

I have 4T stuff too! I like to shop in advance also. You really do get great bargains that way! With boys it's so easy too cuz you know that jeans and a t-shirt will always be in style. :) I've debated about doing it with Cali since girls styles change so much. So far I've just gone until next summer for her.

Bonny said...

I LOVE Janie & Jack!! They have adorable clothes - they are owned by Gymboree! The tea party dress is darling and so is Cali!! And Mr. Aedan looks handsome too!!