I love love love ladybugs. That's what I called Alyssa before she was born. Even ran out to get the ladybug tattoo when she was tiny. Soooooooo being mildly obsessed I HAD to buy this exact dress for a co-worker who just had his 1st baby girl. So glad you took pics so I could see it on such a cutie!!! It may be one of my favs so far on your little Cali! ; )
2 comments:
I love love love ladybugs. That's what I called Alyssa before she was born. Even ran out to get the ladybug tattoo when she was tiny. Soooooooo being mildly obsessed I HAD to buy this exact dress for a co-worker who just had his 1st baby girl. So glad you took pics so I could see it on such a cutie!!! It may be one of my favs so far on your little Cali! ; )
Definitely cute pictures!! I love how Cali is crawling and you took a picture of her butt. I also love that she has only one sock on! Hehe
Post a Comment