Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Park!

On Saturday we took the kids to the park. We didn't go until after 5 so the weather was nice and not too hot. The kids had a good time getting all their energy out! :)


Geoff ran around with Aedan. It was so fun for Aedan to have Daddy at the park so he could show him what a big boy he is!




While Geoff and Aedan ran around, Cali and I just relaxed on the grass. Cali just munched on cheerios and chilled.


At one point she tried to grab the camera from me:


She dumped her cheerios all over the grass and then crawled around to eat them all:



She stole Aedan's sippy when she got thirsty:

She picked at the grass. I think she even ate some (yuck!):



It was a fun evening and they were both worn out when we got home so they went to bed and slept good! Yipee!!!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

These are such great pictures of the fun at the park!! You could be a professional photographer, girl!! :)

Tom and Lou said...

they are so cute, I cant believe cali is standing. She is getting so big. Yeah I know how you feel about the coloring denver has drawn all over the walls here already, I cant wait to paint. It sure has been wierd not having anyone here.

Christy said...

Love the picture of the kids standing by each other. Cali looks so big now!!