Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun with the family

Yesterday Tom (Geoff's brother) & Lyndsey's baby was blessed in church so we went to that and then to their house to hang out with the family. They are moving today so it was our last day to see them for a while. Some of Geoff's family was here from out of town too so it was great to see everyone! I didn't get any pictures of little Brooklyn who was blessed but I got some random other pictures.


We were walking out of church and Aedan saw his cousin Zack and they wanted to walk together out to the car. Zack grabbed Aedan's hand and it was so cute! I pulled out my camera really fast to try to get a picture.


Cali's cousin's Kathryn and Rachel were holding her and she loved it! We don't get to see them very much. :(


This picture it totally random but our nephews Brenden and Josh were laying up the stairs and it looked kinda cool.

Aedan and his cousin Denver snuck outside and climbed onto one of the 4 wheelers out there.


When it was time to leave, Aedan went around the room giving hugs. He won't see his cousins in so long! Here he is hugging Colton and Abby. I think it's hilarious that he squeezes his eyes shut when he gives hugs.



0 comments: