A while ago, possibly around the time Aedan was born, my mom found these sunglasses for him. They were too big when he was born so I put them with other stuff and totally forgot about them until yesterday when I was going through everything and there they were! So I gave them to him hoping they'd fit. They do and he thinks they are super cool. He was more than happy to let me take a bunch of pictures with them on:
"I'm so cool!"
He talks by looking over the top of the glasses
He put them on his forehead like all the cook kids do
He thought it would be cool to put them on Cali and after a few tries (almost poking out her eyes) I helped him put them on her:

2 comments:
Love sunglass pics. They are "cool" kiddos!
uh oh! I think you have a future fashion model (or two) on your hands! He is such a ham for the camera! love it!
Post a Comment