Aedan's new favorite movie is "Cars" and he would watch it 5 times a day if we'd let him. I'm pretty sick of the movie now so I usually just put it on our portable dvd player and have him watch it. He dances and sings with the songs and gets so excited! He also has his little cars that he plays with all the time that he takes good care of. He feeds them and gives them water and when I wipe him up after eating I also have to wipe off his cars. He treats his cars like a little girl would treat her doll or something and it makes us laugh. So, today he's watching cars and I look over and he has his little cars watching with him but the cars have front row seats right on the dvd player. I thought it was cute so I took a picture that he happily said "cheese!" for. We sure love our cute little guy and all the funny stuff he does/says.
Also, last night we were at Lisa & Wade's watching the new Die Hard movie (Wade was nice enough to edit the language for Aedan) and when all the cars were blown up or crashing Aedan was genuinely upset. His face was horrified that so many cars were being destroyed. We had to tell him that it was just pretend. We didn't realize just how much he loved cars until then. :)

1 comments:
I loved when Eli went through the Cars Movie stage...he would line up all his cars from the movie and play with them. Now we are onto Lilo and Stitch!...I am sick of that show!
Post a Comment