Friday, June 12, 2009

8 months!

On the 10th our little Cali turned 8 months old! She is so fun! Here are some of her favorite things:

  • seeing Mom, Dad or Aedan come into her room in the morning
  • watching Aedan no matter what he is doing
  • whenever Aedan plays with her she is in heaven!
  • rolling around all over
  • playing in her baby einstein jumper
She has her 2 bottom teeth now and is so close to crawling. She is so happy and smiley and we are so blessed to have her as our little girl. 





Cali's hair is one of my favorite things about her. It is all soft and fluffy like a baby chick. I think it is so adorable and gives her so much character. I cut it a few days ago (just the longer ones, nothing major) and I just love it. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot to mention her new wild hair in your stats...so cute!

Heidi said...

ha! yea, I agree with Michelle! It's crazy how much she looks JUST.LIKE.AEDAN!!

She is beautiful (especially her crazy hair)

Christy said...

I added a bit about her hair. I'm so glad you guys love it as much as I do! :)

Christy said...

The 3rd picture is ADORABLE!!!!! Ok, they are all super cute, but my fav is the 3rd one. What a cute family!!