Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We would like to announce that we've joined the Wii club! Geoff and I both are NOT video game people. We never found the need for them and never thought we'd own anything like it. My parents got a Wii for Christmas and my bff and her hubby got one as a wedding present so we've been playing it off and on. We've decided we like it because it's more active and not just a game where you sit on the couch and zone out. Geoff has played a lot of Wii sports and really enjoys it. So, I decided that since he works so hard all the time he needed something to do to have some fun! So, here he is with his new Wii:

(he also got those cool shorts!)


Here is how Aedan feels about the Wii:


Aedan LOVES to play with us so we usually just give him an extra one and he "plays" right along with us very enthusiastically! It's so funny. I'll have to get some pictures of it later.

1 comments:

Abrie Mikkelson said...

what I'm wondering is, didn't the guys wear shorts like that in high school (like 12 years ago)? Have we made it through all the decades already?