Thursday, January 16, 2014

LAST DISNEY TRIP OF 2013

I wanted to take the kids to Disneyland one more time before the end of the year. We got to see Shaun, Allie and Riley while we were there too. It was a fun day and we stayed longer than planned because.... Elsa and Anna were there (from Frozen)!!!




They have to try the door every time they walk by it...



 Favorite picture!!



The line to see Elsa & Anna was an hour long and normally I wouldn't have waited but I was debating at the time whether or not to renew our passes and just in case we didn't I wanted them to meet them (We decided we will renew btw). While I waited in line, Shaun & Allie took the kids on the carousel and took some pictures for me....




We took a picture with Olaf first (see him up on the roof? It was dark so it's hard to see.)...

Em sipping on some cherry lemonade while waiting...

Cali waiting with her autograph book...

Finally they got to meet them...


This is blurry but look how close Em got! She was pretty excited but still nervous...

Em being silly on the tram back to the car...



0 comments: