Some December pictures before we move on to the Christmas stuff....
Lisa & Wade came for a visit so we had a dinner with our friends and then opened some presents. Em was really into opening presents this year. It was fun to watch her rip the paper to see what was inside. Lisa & Wade got her an Anna (from Frozen) baby doll that she LOVES. She says "Anna!" all the time now...
Em's friend Riley gave Em a fruit set where you "cut" the fruit. She wasn't sure what to do with it right then but once it was opened the next day she loved it!
Aedan and Cali had fun playing with their toys...
And Em had fun wearing mine...
The next morning...
The kids got a surprise package in the mail from Michelle and Stella. They thought the card was pretty cool and the wands even cooler...
And they had to go out and test them in the dark garage...
I was helping the kids clean their room so I was re-organizing their costumes and Em wanted to wear the Elmo one...
and the Ariel one too because she's her favorite...
She put on my glasses and sat on the edge of the couch with the laptop like she was working...
Em walking around in Geoff's shoes...
Kevin came to town for a conference which means we got to see him! I finally got to give him the ridiculous amount of baby clothes and shoes that I've been collecting since finding out their baby would be a BOY. These are only 2 of the pairs of shoes I got him. Yep, I went a little crazy. What can I say... I'm excited! ;)
There's nothing like Peppermint Hot Chocolate on a cold night. We're all fans around here...


































1 comments:
So glad the kids liked the package we sent. I made a special trip back to the store to get the Minnie one because duh, Em would want a Minnie one not a princess one... Those pics of Em at your computer with your glasses are adorbs!
Post a Comment