Wednesday, December 4, 2013

THANKSGIVING AT SCHOOL

I had a super busy day the Thursday before Thanksgiving. Aedan's class had a performance (songs, poems) at 9 and then Cali's class did theirs (a few songs in the classroom) later in the day. The kids looked so cute in their Indian outfits and both were so fun to watch!


 Walking in with his class...

Aedan saw Geoff and was pointing excitedly...
(He's the little indian in the front/middle)


Em enjoyed it and clapped at the end...


After their performance they all sat and had fruit salad...





I didn't get any pictures of Cali's class doing their songs but I got some of the fruit salad. She was so excited when I got there to help. :)



Their Thanksgiving crafts...

Cali made a little pine cone turkey and it was all purples and pinks...

Aedan made this turkey
(also seen in an iphoto post)





0 comments: