Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BIRTHDAY X 3

So, I thought I posted this a long time ago but just realized it said "draft" and was never posted. Oops! Here it is....

We had our annual birthday celebration for Cali, Curtis (my brother) and my Mom. My Mom loves white cake with lemon frosting so I decided to try to make one. I got the recipe from Geoff's niece and improvised a bit. The cake turned out amazing!! Super yummy! Whew! ;)


Mom made Cali and Curt's cakes which were also super yummy. Cali loved having her very own cake (don't worry, she shared)...




Then we opened presents and Cali LOVED everything she got. Lots of smiles and excitement!



Em modeled Cali's backpack for us...






The kids each drew Curt a picture with a Chargers bolt on it somewhere...

(Em photo bomb!)


After we were done, Cali layed out all her presents to admire them. We thought it was kinda funny...

0 comments: