Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PHONE PICS

These should finish up October...


These two could not stop singing "This is Halloween" from the The Nightmare Before Christmas once they'd seen it. On the way home from school they decided to translate the song into Spanish. It was hilarious. Aedan was actually able to translate all but one or two words so it was pretty cool. 

Em got a chocolate shake to sip on while waiting for Aedan and Cali to get out of school. It was a warm day. ;)

A very blurry picture of Em hugging her costume. She was so excited to be Minnie!!

Em taking care of her baby Ariel. She hugged her, kissed her and brushed her hair...






Our friends/neighbors made sugar cookies so all the kids decorated them. They were so cute (and yummy!)...




Em HAD TO eat with her purse and blanky...

Em LOVES to color! She was coloring and somehow it led to her belly button, ears, eyes and nose. So she showed them all to me. She's pretty silly...






The kids were all coloring together on the white board...


Em likes to take the stroller for a walk (usually in circles) after our morning jog...

Cali made a Clifford because "Clifford is red"...

Cali and Em looked so cute...




Geoff's work had a little Halloween lunch the day before Halloween so I made my first bundt cake! I found the idea on Pinterest and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Not the best but definitely still cute...


They had a pumpkin carving contest. Geoff's pumpkin won! It's really not a surprise to me because I think he's an amazing pumpkin carver. He said "I didn't really have enough time to finish" to which I was thinking... I couldn't make that if I had all day! ;) Some of his coworkers had never carved a pumpkin before and theirs were still really impressive! I thought they were all pretty good (totally better than I could do!).



Em playing peek-a-boo...

She was "helping" me sew my poodle skirt...

Red Ribbon week was the last week of October. I wasn't prepared at all so this was the red we came up with...


Em being silly....

She was giggling in the backseat....

Cali wrote this for the word like... "I like my mom because she is beautiful". I loved it!!

On Halloween it was "Hawaiian day" for Red Ribbon Week and I was completely unprepared!! I knew Aedan had a Hawaiian shirt but Cali had nothing and I was searching that morning for anything that would work. She liked this skirt with a flower in her hair and so we went with it...

Aedan made a pumpkin puppet...




1 comments:

Michelle said...

That Gap skirt with the flowers, red and black...yeah Stella totally has that. And the dress...and Ava also has the dress. Our girls are so cool.