The first few weeks of random stuff...
Matching Sunday dresses...
Em has been obsessed with headbands lately. She will take all of them in sight and put them on her head...
Playing peek-a-bo...
more headbands...
On days when I put some effort into my hair ;), I can be seen bending forward to put some product in it. Em LOVES to copy my morning routine...
Who knew pure joy and happiness could be bought for $5?? She giggled, laughed and squealed with delight over this Minnie (aka Mimmie) purse for the rest of the day.... and any other time she sees it after not having it for a little bit.
Em was leaning over the side of the couch and fell right off onto a tape thingy. The tape thingy broke under her head and she got hurt. Ouch!!
She was so excited to eat some pretzels that she immediately said "cheese" and waited for me to get my camera out. Haha
I put my cozy socks on so Em and Cali wanted to wear some too. My socks are a little big on them but it was totally fun to wiggle our toes together...
Em loves to put on my glasses. She's done it before, I know, but every time I love it...
I had my apron on the other day and Em was fascinated with it so I put Cali's apron on her. She was amazed that there was one about her size. There was some twirling and giggling.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment