I have been DYING to see Tangled but we've been so busy with Christmas stuff that we haven't had time so Mom and I decided that the week after Christmas we'd take the kids and go. I wasn't only excited for me but I was super excited to take the kids to their very first movie!!
I was slightly nervous about them getting restless or cranky but they were absolutely perfect! My Mom got everyone a popcorn so they sat there munching and were totally into the movie. I was pleasantly surprised that I got to sit and enjoy the movie too... no worries. :) After the movie was over Aedan said "That was cool! Now I want to watch Blues Clues and Spider Man!"Oh, and the movie... FANTASTIC!! I totally loved it!
Cali all ready to go:
We got there about 1 minute before the movie started so I didn't have time to take any pictures before, and after Aedan wouldn't sit in his chair anymore for a picture. Cali would though so here she is!
There was a big movie poster thing outside our theatre and Aedan was amazed by it and wanted his picture with the lizard guy. Then Cali went over for a picture too.
Us in front of the theatre:
Then the kids saw a water fountain thing and wanted to watch the water...
Aedan was so good! He walked with Uncle Kevin, holding his hand all the way to and from the theatre (Cali was in a stroller).








0 comments:
Post a Comment