So lately I've been feeling slightly crafty. My Mom and I went to a craft fair a while ago and I saw a bunch of stuff way over priced that made me think "I could totally make that myself!" I, of course, had no idea if I could actually make any of the stuff but I thought I'd try. There are only a few of them that I've tried to make since but I think I've done pretty good.
So, it's hard to explain what most of them are and I gave them away as presents without taking pictures so I'll have to take some of the next ones I make. :)
My friend Christy mentioned some fabric headbands in a post recently and how cute they are. I wondered if I could make some for her for Christmas but I had never sewn anything before. I searched online for some ideas and my Mom gave me a quick lesson on how to sew a straight line. I made some headbands that I am actually pretty proud of! I mentioned them in a recent post where Cali and I wore some I made for Christmas but I took a picture of the ones I made for Christy before I gave them to her. They aren't as cute just laying there but at least I have a picture. I am planning on making more and learning how to sew so I can make more stuff!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
NEW HOBBIES
Fabric headbands with flowers:
(I made the flowers also)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment