Sunday, December 26, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS!

I wanted to do a post about my Christmas this year because it was such a great one! I am truly spoiled! Geoff is seriously the most amazing husband I could have ever asked for.
When I went in to get the camera and everything ready for the kids to come in and see what Santa brought, this is what I saw:


I have been talking about wanting to sew and my Mom said that after Christmas was over she'd teach me. I've been excited to learn... especially since I've started making the headbands! So when I saw a sewing machine I got pretty excited!! It's a pretty nice one!


My Mom went with him to pick it out and then went and got me a sewing box and some sewing stuff to put in it. AWESOME!!!



Then he also went and got me some awesome new running shoes, shirts and socks! I've been wanting new shoes since I've started jogging and these are fantastic! 


My presents didn't even compare but I did get him Galaxy Quest on BluRay which is a movie that we LOVE and love to watch. It makes us crack up every time! We still had it on VHS so he was pretty excited!


The kids drew on some ornaments for him and I put their pictures in them. It's pretty cute!


Aedan has been writing letters and names like crazy lately. He asks us how to spell things and then writes them. He can write his name and Cali's name pretty good now. He wrote them on Geoff's present...

It says "Aedan & Cali"

This says "To: Daddy"
(It's less legible but still pretty good for a 3 year old)

We had a great Christmas and I am very excited to start using my sewing machine!! We hope you all had a great Christmas too!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog. I can't believe how many Christmas things you guys did. It is like your kids had 10 Christmases. How fun.