Well, I have no pictures from New Years. I know... shocker! We just stayed home and watched movies and played games. It was relaxing and a pj night. I intended to take pictures but forgot. The kids slept anyways so really... what else do I take pictures of?? :)
I am so excited for this new year! I made a New Year's resolution last year to get healthy. I never stick to my resolutions but was determined that time. I have been so proud of myself as I've actually stuck to it and by the end of 2010 I lost 35+ pounds and was jogging 3 miles Mon-Fri! I am much healthier and feel fantastic!
The last few months I've gotten a little crafty and have worked on some new projects. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed it and was good at it!
So this year I have a few goals...
1. I want to continue with my exercising for sure! I signed up for the Big Sur Mud Run in March that I am very excited about! My Grandparents did it last year and loved it so when we visited them in November they told me all about it and showed me their pictures again. I decided to do it with them this year! My little sister Tammy and little brother Kevin signed up with me so we are very excited! Geoff might sign up also which would be awesome! Deciding to do the Mud Run has forced me to up my game a bit. I have to be able to jog 5 miles by then. Plus there are 1 or 2 five foot walls, 4 mud pits and some other stuff. I love having this to look forward to and keep me going! I'd love to find a few more things to do this year as well.
2. I want to learn how to sew! My Mom is going to teach me how to sew and I am very excited! I want to make little dresses for Cali mostly :) and see what else I can do. Since Geoff spoiled me with my sewing machine for Christmas I'm ready to go!
3. I want to get a little crafty. Nothing too crazy but I'd like to learn a few new crafts and see what I can do.
So, mostly this year is about improving myself I guess. I hope that's not too selfish. :)
I hope everyone else had a fun New Years and wish you all a fantastic 2011!!

1 comments:
I can't believe how much has changed for your little body this year. Go you! So proud of ya!
Post a Comment