This Sunday was a big day for Aedan! He went from Nursery to Sunbeams! In Nursery it's all about playing, coloring and snack time but he is now in Primary where he is in the Sunbeams class with a teacher and a lesson each week (probably about 5 minutes long). Then they go in with the other kids to sing songs and stuff. He was excited because Maegan is there for that and he got to see her. She said that he said hi and waved (loudly) which I think is totally cute. :)
He wore his outfit that he got from Grandma for Christmas and looked so handsome. Cali wore a new Christmas outfit too and looked super cute.
(Aedan's pose)
When I went to go get Aedan he was excited about his new class and he was wearing a crown that they made so I took a picture of him wearing it. It says "I am a child of God". He also colored a paper so it looks like he'll still get to do that. This kid is growing up way to fast!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment