Today we had a lunch/park date with my friend Bonny and her super cute kiddos Mya and Liam. Aedan and Mya are so cute running around together! We went to this great park and the kids had a great time! I mostly got pictures of Cali because Aedan was just too darn fast for me. Cali was all about running all over the place and thought it was so hilarious when I had to chase after her. So, I was exhausted by the time we left but it was still fun. It was also great to see Bonny!


There was this bridge that would ever so slightly move when you walked on it and it made Cali nervous so Aedan and Mya both wanted to help her across but she was too scared. After a little bit she was going across it like it was nothing though.










1 comments:
You got some cute pics! We had fun! Thanks for playing with us! Let's do it again soon!!
Post a Comment