Monday, April 19, 2010

Grandpa & Laurie come to visit!!

My grandparents came to visit us! They flew in on Thursday so I picked them up and took them to my sister's house. My sister and I got to talk to Laurie and the kids had so much fun with Grandpa. He loves to play with the kids... he is a big kid himself so it's pretty fun to watch.

He hid their toys and shoes under his sweater for them to find....





He was pretty cool when the kids played with their swords and guns around him (they even got him a few times... ouch!). Aedan posed with his toy of course...







He tickled Cali which made her laugh hysterically and he also read her a book. She loved it...





He pushed Cali around... I am not sure where he gets so much energy!! :)

They both played cars with the kids. They got out some of their finger puppets and had them drive the cars around. The kids thought it was funny.


Grandpa


0 comments: