Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!

Saturday was Geoff's birthday!! The kids and I had fun wishing him a Happy Birthday and trying to make his day special. I gave Geoff an outfit that I got him so he could wear it. Him and Aedan did some posing for the camera.




I told Geoff he should pose like Batman since he was wearing a Batman shirt but we weren't sure how Batman would pose so he lifted Cali up like he was all strong and stuff but that wasn't really Batman so he just did a superman pose which Aedan tried to copy. Too cute!


He opened his presents. He really liked the movie Avatar and it happened to come out right before his birthday so I got it for him along with some other stuff.



We went to a new bbq place that he found (Geoff LOVES bbq) for dinner with Lisa & Wade. The service wasn't that good but the food was great! They sang Happy Birthday and brought out a yummy chocolate cake dessert that we all shared. YUM!!




Geoff and Wade trying to do the "Blue Steele" look from Zoolander. They were laughing so hard it was hard for them to keep a straight face.


Us girls being silly...


We tried to get Cali to copy us and it worked.



The guys used the chocolate syrup to make it look like they were missing a tooth. Not sure where the idea came from but we were cracking up.

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that I don't deserve! Happy Birthday Geoff!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You are looking skinner!