I love Easter time! It means spring is here, bunnies are all over the stores (my fav animal), and there is tons of chocolate everywhere!! Most important, of course, is that this is the day to really remember the Saviors resurrection.
The Easter Bunny came to visit and left baskets for us! The kids don't really get the whole "Easter Bunny" thing yet but they loved getting a basket full of goodies!! :)
Easter baskets:

The kids got some fun little toys and animals in their baskets and thought they were so cool! Aedan lost his "Lightning McQueen" car recently so when he saw one in one of his eggs he was ecstatic and ran to grab Mater and was saying "They're best friends!"Aedan got a little frog so he held it up for a picture saying "Ribbit Ribbit":
Both kids got a little Easter "Little People" set with a girl/boy and an animal.
The 1st thing Cali grabbed out of her basket was her little duck. She loved it and gave it lots of hugs and kisses.




Of course there was also a little candy and chocolate. There were little eggs filled with jelly beans and chocolate eggs and they loved opening them to see what was inside.Aedan LOVES nerds!! So, he got some Easter nerds in his basket. He was pretty excited! :)
Cali loved the chocolate... she's a chocoholic like her Mommy. :)
Cali spilled some jelly beans so Geoff took her "Little People" bunny and it helped eat them. She thought it was pretty funny. She started having the bunny help her eat the jelly beans too.
At my Mom's house there are these little dogs that sing songs and the kids get the hugest kick out of it. So, when I saw a little chick that sang I had to get it for them. It was a big hit! We turned it on and they both danced around to the song "I can see clearly now the rain is gone..."
Geoff and I also got a basket with some goodies in it. We are both HUGE fans of Dove chocolate so I wanted to get Geoff a Dove bunny. The only milk chocolate one I could find was a totally girly butterfly bunny... so I got it anyways.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment