Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The solution

Pigtails!!
I decided to play with Cali's hair a little this morning and see what I could do with it to make it look somewhat normal. I put a barrette in it and while it did help the situation, it still didn't look right so I'll have to work on that. I put pigtails in her hair and it looked pretty cute. Her bangs are still way to short but at least you can't tell how wide they are and how uneven the hairs on the sides of her head are. She does this thing all the time now where she sings and bobs her head. It's the cutest thing but it makes taking a picture a lot more difficult. :)




2 comments:

Christy said...

It does look pretty cute in pigtails! I do understand that there's no sadness like a mom with butchered baby girl hair! : ( She's still adorable!

Jena Wright said...

Great fix!!! I wouldn't have paid for the haircut!