I called the salon to let them know how upset I was about Cali's hair so they said to bring her in so they could try to fix it. I didn't know what they could do to fix hair that is already too short. When I got there, the lady who tried to fix it wasn't sure what to do because it was so short and uneven. If she tried to even it out it would make it even shorter. So, she just did a subtle layer in the bangs so it wasn't so blunt and it evened it out a little. She also evened out the sides as best as she could. It looks so much better than it did even though I still don't like it.
While I was trying to get pictures of Cali's hair, she was busy trying to put Aedan's pants on him. She has been trying to put clothes on lately and I guess she thought she'd try to put them on someone else for a change. :) So, that's what I got pictures of instead of her hair.



You can kind of see her hair in this one:

0 comments:
Post a Comment