This morning Geoff has been taking the old entertainment center apart. He had it laying on it's front so Aedan climbed into the hole where the tv goes and was playing. I walked in and this is what happened:
He asked "What do you want?" (It took me a second to figure out that he was pretending we were at a drive through)...

I told him I wanted a cheeseburger. He said "that's fourteen" (meaning fourteen dollars). I gave him his pretend money...
He's very excited to make my cheeseburger:
Then he made my cheeseburger...
And handed it to me...
I ate it and told him it was the yummiest cheeseburger I've ever had! It was also the most expensive! I don't think I would pay $14 for a cheeseburger anywhere except Aedan's drive through. :)
He's very excited to make my cheeseburger:
Then he made my cheeseburger...
And handed it to me...
I ate it and told him it was the yummiest cheeseburger I've ever had! It was also the most expensive! I don't think I would pay $14 for a cheeseburger anywhere except Aedan's drive through. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment