Cali LOVES to read books! Sometimes she will bring them to me so I can read them to her and sometimes she sits on or around a pile of books and just reads one after the other. It is so fun to watch because she doesn't actually know how to read yet... she is only 1 afterall. She will open the book, say a few words (Cali babble) and then turn the page and do the same until the end of the book. Sometimes she will start cracking up like something she read was so funny.
One thing that she does that just cracks me up! We have some books that have animals in them and when she finds one of those she will turn the pages, ROAR! really loud, turn the page and do it again until the end. It is the funniest thing! Well, we got ready to go today and I thought she looked so cute in one of her new summer shirts so I took out the camera. She sat with a book and started roaring so instead I took pictures of that. Whenever I try to get out the video camera she stops to come over and look so I haven't gotten it yet (dang!). For now these pictures will have to do. :)
"ROAR!"


Reading:





1 comments:
Stella calls her animal pop out books "roar" as well. She likes to name her books one is called 'mine' since it says 'baby mine' in the book. So clever our kids.
Post a Comment