Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND

For Mother's Day we had brunch on Saturday and did some shopping with my parents, Maegan and Grandee. When we got home, Geoff and the kids went out and brought home a bunch of flowers to plant for Mother's Day. They spent the afternoon planting them together and then Cali let it slip that they had gotten me an iPad mini so I got that Saturday night instead of Sunday. ;) We got it all set up and I was excited to start reading on it. I prefer actual books personally but it's easy and convenient on a iPad (or kindle and all the stuff out there). It's also nice for church since it has everything you need (scriptures, hymns, lessons ect). My favorite things though were all the things the kids made for me at school. I love them!!
On Sunday we went to my Mom's house and the men (aka Geoff & my step-dad) made dinner and dessert for all of us. It was delicious!!!
Here are some pictures from the weekend....

4 Generations of girls...

Planting flowers...






Had to get a picture of Sunday's dessert...

My Mother's Day favs...





0 comments: