Tuesday, June 24, 2014

CALI'S SINGERS CO SHOWS

Cali really loves her singing/dancing group she's in! She has really broken out of her shy little shell a lot since being in the performances and having solos. This is the 2nd semester she's been in it and she has really grown a ton! She already loved to sing and dance but now she's brave enough to do it in front of other people! Here are some pictures and videos from her 3 shows. Her favorite songs were "We're all in this together" from HS Musical, "Trashin the Camp" from Tarzan and "The Candyman" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Her solo was in "Tomorrow" from Annie...


A few pics before the 1st show...




During the show...





Her solo...

Her face when she sings her heart out cracks me up. It imagine it looks just like mine does when I do. All feeling!! I had to get a few pictures of that too...







The 2nd show I recorded the whole thing so I only got a few pictures during the freestyle part of the song...




The 3rd show I wasn't able to go to but Geoff took a few pictures and a video for me. You can't really see her but she's in the front middle waving her pom poms around. I love it!!




1 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute. In Stella's words: I think I am addicted to High School Musical Songs. So we will have to have the girls make a show while you are here...