Tuesday, June 24, 2014

IPHONE PICS

The rest of the random pictures for May....


Em and I took a different route one morning when we were out exercising and there was a park so we stopped so Em could swing and play for a few minutes...


One morning at school Aedan's class was playing a game and he got so excited he hit his mouth on his desk knocking out BOTH of his front teeth! Luckily they were already pretty loose (with the adult ones growing in behind). There was lots of blood (he thought that was cool) and they found both teeth by his desk so he was able to put them under his pillow for the tooth fairy. All weekend he was pretty bruised and swollen...



She needed her shades to watch the iPad...


She decided one day to change Pablo's diaper...
(Aedan's Pablo from Backyardigans)






Later I found Pablo in her bed taking a nap...

I went to help out in Cali class one morning so Geoff and I met for breakfast so he could go to work and I could take Em. She loved having breakfast with Mommy and Daddy...

trying to give me a kiss from across the table...



She wanted to ride Aedan's bike (with my helmet of course) but couldn't reach the pedals so I pulled her around for a while and then Aedan too over for me...




Putting a diaper on Minnie...

Aedan and Cali had fevers (that happened way too much in April and May!!) so instead of a fun family Saturday night we had a movie night at home. They were ok with that. ;) Aedan ended up telling me his mouth hurt though and when I looked he had an absess in there so we took him to the dr. They drained it (OUCH!!) and gave him some meds and he was feeling better pretty fast...


We spent Sunday at Grandma's and they were so tired when we left that they all zonked out on the way home!

Em has been into My Little Pony lately so we played together one morning. Chores and laundry can wait right??...


 Geoff cleaned out the cars and washed them so one of the old car seats ended up in the house. Em climbed inside, buckled herself in and then fell asleep a little while later...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Em and the diaper stuff killed me. Oh and the falling asleep in the chair inside too...