Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SWIMMING WITH GRANDMA

My niece Lily was visiting for a week so we had a swim day with her, Grandma and Maegan. The kids had a great time.


Lily and Grandma


Em and I

Silly Maegan...

Cali girl...

 Maegs and Aedan


Aedan and his buddy Jack were jumping in together...



This pool has a big shallow section so Aedan and Cali can both swim around with no floaties. I let Aedan take his off and him and Maegs decided to do "swim lessons" so he could learn to swim (yes, my 6 year old doesn't know how to swim. I should've had him take lessons a few years ago but haven't).



Em getting in with Maegs...



When she was done she just chilled on the lounge chair...


And then when we got back to our place Em HAD to put Maegan's shoes on. She was pretty pleased with herself once I helped her put them on...


and had a little tantrum when they wouldn't stay on like she wanted them to (her very first tantrum)...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

A tantrum? Not my Em! I don't believe you.