All week Aedan talked about "Activity Day" on Saturday. We had no idea what he was talking about but he had big plans. On Saturday morning he was super excited about it so we asked him what he wanted to do. He had a big list so Geoff got out the white board and they wrote it all down (you know, so we wouldn't forget anything).
So we went through all the activities. I think we got to everything except the Legos. It was fun having a family day. I'm not sure what gave Aedan the idea but we're glad he thought of it. Here are some of the things we did...
Play cars...
Build some puzzles...
(Geoff & Aedan's is a 3D puzzle. I've put it together before and it's a PAIN but he loves it)
Aedan wanted to take destroy the puzzle himself...
(these crack me up)
Painting...
My field of flowers...
(I know... you're blown away by my talent.)
Cali's Angry Bird painting...
Aedan's "cars driving on the sidewalk at a camp"...
Geoff finished his painting he painted for me for Christmas...
(does it look familiar to anyone??)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment